The Eternal Feedback of Existence.
Algorithmic, acousmatic and loop based music.
A song every saturday.
During the week:
1. Record 4 samples from saturday to thursday. (4 x 6 = 24)
2. Take 1 image from saturday to thursday.
3. Edit the samples for put in a sequencer.
1. Write the score*. (python program)
2. Interpret the score.
3. Make a collage with the images.
Friday or saturday:
1. Upload the song.
0 4 ['E1', 'D3', 'D4', 'B2', 'E2', 'A3', 'E3', 'D2']
1 4 ['C2', 'D1', 'C1', 'C3', 'B1', 'E2', 'A3', 'B2']
2 4 ['C4', 'E4', 'D2', 'B4', 'E3', 'E2', 'F1']
3 6 ['B3', 'B1', 'D1', 'C3', 'E4']
4 6 ['F2', 'E1', 'B3', 'F4', 'E2', 'B1', 'A2', 'E3']
5 2 ['E1', 'E3', 'D1', 'C2', 'A1', 'A3', 'F2']
6 2 ['F2', 'A2', 'F1', 'C1', 'E3', 'D2']
7 6 ['C3', 'F4', 'D1', 'E1', 'B3', 'C4', 'D2']
8 3 ['E3', 'D4', 'B3', 'C1', 'F1']
9 4 ['D3', 'A2', 'F3', 'F2', 'E2', 'B1', 'C4']
You can view/download samples on:
You can view/download images on:
released November 3, 2018